HOT-AIR BALLOON ADVENTURE FIESTA, 13-17 September, 2017, Erden airport, Montana
We‘d like to kindly invite you to the first HOT-AIR BALLOON ADVENTURE FIESTA, which will be held at Erden airport, near Montana, Bulgaria in the period 13-17 September 2017 within project “Balloon adventure – a new joint tourism product” Project Code 15.2.1.058 financed by the Interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria Programme.
The aim of the event:
- To educate the general public about hot air ballooning and promote it in the cross-border area of Romania and Bulgaria
- To create a new joint integrated touristic product in the cross-border area of Romania and Bulgaria – balloon adventure
- To promote the tourist region of the cross-border area of Romania and Bulgaria
Erden airport is situated 15km Northeast from the town of Montana – a place where the Bulgarian leader in parachute jumping, AVA Flying Center has been developing sky diving for the last 12 years.
We will be happy to provide you and your crew (up to 4 members) the facilities for your participation as follows :
- Accommodation for 5 nights, 13-17 September, at Erden airport in double or triple rooms or in hotel Zhitomir, Montana: http://www.dropzone.bg/;
- Two meals/day and a Farewell dinner
- Necessary gas for the balloon
- Maps of the area
Each balloon has to fly a minimum of six persons selected by organizers or occasionally do tethered flights (weather permitting).
The application is final when we received the required documents (entry form and copies of papers as we required) by 1st of September2017.
Each participating team must be present at registration to sign the participation documents and show the original papers required.
Thank you very much and hope to see you soon!